January 12, 2013

12 ON 12 // JANUARY


// 1 // It's like a real life pinterest board // 2 // There's always time for pancakes on Saturday morning // 3 // My newest and friendliest friend - I call him Bekaww // 4 // Black nails and gold ring (like... everyday) // 5 // Even though I lose 5 girl points everytime I put these on, they save my piglet toes in this cold Logan weather // 6 // I heard it was National Kiss a Ginger day.... hmmmm... // 7 // Pandora is my hero right now // 8 // The older I get the more I appreciate my surroundings and how truly beautiful the mountains are // 9 // Psychology reading. I could tell you I hated every minute of it, but I'd be lying // 10 // My OLW is Brave - so this print is a favorite // 11 // Theeee coolest record store is in the Cache Valley Mall! But that's about it. // 12 // Cafe Rio with my favorite Hannah's in the entire world. //

Hope you're all enjoying the snow storms and chilly air this cold season! All I know is that it's a good day if the weather is above -2 degrees here in Logan.