July 31, 2011

oh, the places you {wish to} go..

because i'm running out of things to blog about,
here are a few places i would like to go before immortality takes over:

yes. forks, washington. what twi-hard wouldn't?
Photobucket
any part of australia
jamaica.
Photobucket
& if i could only choose one, my choice would be italy.
i've wanted to go ever since i was a little girl.
don't these places make you wish you had millions of dollars so you could travel the world?
yeah.. me too.
happy sunday everyone!
-tay

2 comments:

  1. These are great choices! I would love to visit a bunch of these places as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes :) I'm from little ole' sunny Perth in Australia and I'm sure we'd LOVE to have you here. THe photos you've got up are from Sydney (east coast) which is also gorgeous (great for shopping) but us people on the West coast boast the much lovlier weather/beaches and friendly attitudes. I just stumbled upon your blog and think it's great.

    Anna xo

    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

put your word in.