let's just say volenteering to chase after balls little children have thrown accross the park wasn't the funnest booth to man. they said i'd get to run the mph gun & meet dale murphy.
no gun.. no murphy.
oh well, it was fun.
now here are some randoms.
1. playing croquet with the cousins.
2. re-doing my magnetic board!
3. cut down the ol' pine tree, TIMBEERR!
4. extra magazines lying around? send them my way.
5. $0.49 bean & cheese with extra green sauce.
6. (lovin pizza right now) peperoni & artichoke from the wasatch brewery. yummm.
& annie said....
"I do not care that every day of my life is not full of events, dates, or plans."
that's all the randoms for now.
p.s. i absolutely want/need this. & i'm doing everything in my power to win.