August 3, 2013

WHAT I'LL MISS MOST // 2 //

 
Mis amigos supremos.

From the man-cave hang outs in Sam's basement to slumber parties with the girls, each one of these people have played a significant part in helping me become the person I am today. (Ann, you're in the picture with Cass and Ash.. just spiritually!) Through the negatives and positives, the ups and downs, the good and the bad, my peeps kept me laughing one way or another. I become more and more grateful for the people I've associated myself with throughout my life each and every day. Whether I was learning from their mistakes or my own, I grew in ways I never knew I could. High School + College - two very pivotal moments in ones life - these people have taught me true friendship and helped me make decisions that lead me to here and now. I have so many people whom I consider best friends and I'm so grateful for that! I am one lucky girl to have been touched and blessed by the lives of these individuals. I feel so blessed to be serving a mission at the same time as my guy friends - I really, truly do! We're growing together as we help grow the kingdom of God and the good times will start up again once we get back (all around the same time, eeeep!) Thank you all for being such amazing friends to me. I love you!