July 20, 2013

FIRST LETTER!

Wednesday: Sad
Thursday: Sad
Friday: BEST DAY EVER

Taylor wrote us Friday afternoon and we got a letter! (I actually got a separate e-mail and a separate letter because Taylor needed to tell me about all of the hunnies in the MTC. Momma Nelson doesn't approve of that) She is doing SO well! Ah. I can't even tell you. She sounds like such a sister missionary already. Haha she's so cheesy and excited about everything - especially the gospel. Seeing how happy she is makes me SO excited to get out there and start serving. I mean, I've been hanging out with my grandparents & my mom all day - much love, but a girl needs some young minds every once in awhile. ;) I honestly couldn't wipe the smile off my face the whole time while reading her letter. I miss her so much already, but she's so incredibly happy. I'm so jealous! I want to be her, learning the same things she's learning, experiencing the same things she is. Just a couple more weeks until I get to!