July 22, 2013

OF COURSE..

 

People always ask us if we ever fight.. the true and honest answer is "yes". Of course we do! You can't say that spending 24 hours a day with someone 7 days a week wouldn't get on your nerves just a little bit. We fight, we argue, we bug each other.. but we're always, always, always over it in a matter of minutes. I can count the number of times we have "seriously" fought on 2 of my fingers. // 1 // She was certain some kid loved her, and I was certain he loved me. I think we didn't talk for 2 hours. (LOL) // 2 // Tay just "knew" something. I couldn't believe her and I didn't want to, but BOY did she know! She's always right. I feel so bad. Every mean or terrible thing I've ever done to her is just racing through my mind! All the times she did my laundry, when I wouldn't make my bed in the morning, when I wouldn't shut the dresser doors completely shut with clothes hanging out of them, everything! I officially feel like the worst sister on the planet earth. She's the only person who has never said something bad about me behind my back. She's never lied to me, never kept something from me, never hid anything from me. She's honest. She's true. Her opinion means more to me than anyone else on the planet. If my mom or sisters say something looks cute on me and Taylor doesn't, I'm on her side! Every time. Of course the one time I feel like she's the only one I can talk to, the only one I can explode my feelings on, she's not here. I just want to talk to her - tell her what's happenin' up in da club. Letters aren't cutting it. I can't explain myself correctly on paper.

Of course I'm being all Debbie Downer and feeling SO bad when she writes a letter saying all these nice things about me. "You're the best sister in the world! You've done so much for me!" and such as. Just what I needed to hear! Along with all those nice things, she said "I hate to say 'I told you so' but.. I told you so! People say mom's have 'Mom Intuition' but I have 'Twin Intuition' and I knew from the get-go." Hahaha. Lesson learned, Heavenly Father - Taylor's always right :) Her letters are HILARIOUS and so encouraging. I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.. Can I just be a missionary now?