December 22, 2010

i'm so sick & tired of being sick & tired....

so i stopped :)

we thought i just had a little 24 hour bug, but after 3 days of being locked in my cave my dad took me to the doctor. (p.s. it was a pediatric doctor, meaning that the waiting room was filled with babies & toddlers; i out weighed each and every patient by at least 95 pounds) they swabbed my throat & it took a good 5 mintues for the test results to get back. strep. i was expecting a shot & that didn't bother me at all. |confession- i kind of like shots? in a non-creepy/emo sort of way| but i didn't get one. just some prescription pill larger than the size of my thumb. i did a whole lot of sleeping & watching shows. if i weren't sick i would have l.o.v.e.loved it! but now i'm feeling so much better & ready to party with family & friends this christmas break!

while in my cave, i was reintroduced to my love with jonas.
                               (mainly this one)


he reminds us of..... some kid we love. :)
-tar

1 comment:

  1. I totally love reading your blog, so cute. Love you guys!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

put your word in.